<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL=/plugins/feedback.php?api_key=817647501695783&amp;channel_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstaticxx.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbiter%2Fr%2Fao6eUeuGXQq.js%3Fversion%3D42%23cb%3Dfea6bd5dec6c58%26domain%3Dspecial.instamate.com%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fspecial.instamate.com%252Ff3e3c7e3ec5a784%26relation%3Dparent.parent&amp;href=http%3A%2F%2Finstamate.com&amp;locale=en_US&amp;numposts=7&amp;sdk=joey&amp;version=v2.5&amp;width=100%25&amp;_fb_noscript=1" />Facebook
252 Comments
Sort by
James Maunder ·
I have spent so much on trying to get traffic to my Facebook and I didn't have the slightest clue about how much power Instamate has had on my Instagram account! And after being lucky enough to already use Instamate and seeing how much this has already helped, I can't wait to take advantage of this untouched source of traffic.
Scott Bland ·
Does this really work?
LikeReply22Mar 3, 2016 1:23am
Ivana Bosnjak ·
Scott Bland From a small test that I personally did, it works great... it automates the whole Instagram marketing...From just 13 posts I got over 50 new followers... (and that was just a test) so yes...it works!
LikeReply16Mar 3, 2016 4:11pm
Aaron Young ·
Ivana Bosnjak but were they real quality followers? Thanks for your feedback
LikeReply17Mar 8, 2016 8:51pm
Melvin Parker ·
A true Game Changer! I can Post, Edit, Schedule, Find the most viral content, all from a desktop with ease..I could go on for days about Instamate! Luke has always keep me informed of what he's working on and I jumped on Instamate like White on Rice!..lol..Guys Instamate is going to be the New Buzz about word and hotest software for Instagram for a long time to come! Click The Buy Button Now!
Scott Bland ·
How easy is the learning curve? Also, is this a software that we have to download on to our own hosting?
LikeReply10Mar 3, 2016 1:24am
Tan Mokhtar ·
Scott Bland nope no downloading of software needed. It's Web software. Btw you'll able to access it on any devices. Cheers!
LikeReply9Mar 3, 2016 3:45am
David Leon Douglas ·
lol I love that! White on rice!
LikeReply3Jul 2, 2016 3:55am
Renan Villar ·
Hey luke, this is amazing, you are always building apps that realy works and help us to increase our bussines on auto pilot. Thanks for the instamate. Things that i used to spend hours to do I´m doing now in couple minutes! Great Job!!
Udi Raiter ·
SYNC ALL SOCIAL TOGTHER WWW.PAMPIMSYNC.COM
LikeReply2Sep 11, 2016 6:55am
Shabbir Ahmed Khan ·
When you want too Boost Your Social Following , Just Follow What Luke Maguire and don't forget that softwares by Luke have brought in $1000's of Dollars to Me... I use his Softwares In my $5000 / Month Mastermind Where I Teach People how to earn there first $5000 within 60 Days and even in my Coaching I recommend my students to buy this guy's product if they want to increase there Social Following. With his tools i made $250 within 1 day from just one new income stream that i created with his product and monetized it with my strategies....Now with a lot of Work At Hand and a Big Team of Students , I can post , shcedule and spread viral content over the web within a few days without ever spending a sincle cent on ads...... BOOOOOOOM...!!!!!
Tan Mokhtar ·
I just gotten this software, INSTAMATE under the recommendation of Shabbir Khan - My Traffic Expert Coach who guided me some mind blowing strategies on getting 500 - 5000 Visitors Every 24 hours!

WITH Zero Paid Traffic , so he told me to get this tool which is AMAZING!!!!

Now i will be able to build my brand as well with INSTAMATE apart from getting overwhelming visitors that i get....

I can't WAIT to see myself getting branded with this MONSTER!!!!

TILL THEN!
...See More
LikeReply10Mar 3, 2016 3:37am
Carnell Craft ·
Tan Mokhtar what were the strategies
LikeReply4Sep 18, 2016 2:23pm
Carnell Craft ·
?????
LikeReply3Oct 21, 2016 5:49pm
Phil Henderson ·
I'm Old Skool and I've been building my Instagram empire the old way, either manually or using Virtual Assistants.
However, I was fortunate to get access to Instamate and I've been blown away with it's simplicity and sheer POWER!
From one web based dashboard and can find the EXACT content my customers are craving, edit and post the content and the engagement on my accounts goes crazy!
I can even schedule content on multi-accounts,
It's amazing, just grab it, trust me!
Bill Willis
hi phil good to c a fellow glaswegien making dosh mate good luck
LikeReply5Mar 2, 2016 3:42pm
Phil Henderson ·
Bill Willis cheers Bill, I'm an adopted Glaswegian, I'm a Geordie but been up here for over 22 years
LikeReply4Mar 2, 2016 3:44pm
Michael Agbortoko ·
What are your instagram accounts?
LikeReply7Mar 4, 2016 6:12am
FB Klickbare Bilder
Very Good. Thank you
Nicole Fisher ·
I will have to set up an Instagram account now I have this software...it's so good I have been waiting to get my hands on it. If only you could create a software that also runs instagram from a computer rather than a phone as I prefer using a computer to a phone - the reason I never made an Instagram account.
Rob Hannley ·
It is from a desktop
LikeReply6Mar 2, 2016 3:50pm
Simon Harries ·
Hey Nicole this is all web based software
LikeReply8Mar 2, 2016 4:45pm